Thursday, March 31, 2011

Games
A few nice Games images I found:

My PSP Games



Your Ad Here





Games


Image by yum9me

My small and ever expanding collection of PlayStation Portable Games.

Old Japanese SNES Games

Games


Image by balaam

Yay!
I bought these even though I don't have a Super Famicom to play them and even if I did I wouldn't really be able to understand what's going on!
Still I was very happy a mere £7 for all of them!

There's a guide to bargain hunting in the second hand shops of Japan here.

Old games stuff

Games


Image by coderkind

Most stuff I'll go back to in a few years, others I'm tempted to go back to this week...

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Games:

What is a good way to watch MLB baseball games live through the network in good quality ? ...
Collecting Classic Video Games (Schiffer Book for Collectors) ...
The Dysfunctional Family Funbook: Games & Activities to Keep You Sane Your Whole Visit Home ...
Math Intervention: Building Number Power with Formative Assessments, Differentiation, and Games, Grades PreK-2 Reviews ...
Wonderplay, Too: Games, Crafts, & Creative Activities for 3- to 6-year Olds ...
Games, Sports and Cultures Reviews ...
Superball Tub Games 2007 ...
Drama Games and Acting Exercises: 177 Games and Activities ...
Electronic Games for the Evil Genius: 21 Do-It-Yourself Entertaining Projects ...
Electronic Games for the Evil Genius: 21 Do-It-Yourself Entertaining Projects ...

No comments:

Post a Comment