Sunday, December 5, 2010



Question by nm20:

How do I plan a surprise party with a person planning the party?



So my best friend and I are having a joint graduation party. We started planning it and then her mom told me that they rented a beach house and wanted to have the party there. That's a great idea except they want it to be a surprise for my best friend. I've been trying to plan it but, everything is so hard because my best friend wants to help plan. I can't even do the invites without her knowing. I need help!




Best answer:

Answer by glennstock
tell them its for someone you know and wow i cant belive it you both have the same birthday or what ever the occasion.tell them its freaky how they have some of the same intrests. joke around are you related to that person.just read the rest of your question this is a easy one. both your parents want to make ie a special day for someone you both know so you need her help with everything





Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment