Sunday, January 30, 2011

How do I get my comic book ideas published at 16 years old?



Your Ad Here



Comic
by Parka81

Question by Zach Z:

How do I get my comic book ideas published at 16 years old?



Your Ad Here





I've been making my own comic books since May of 2003 and lately, I've been searching the entire Internet to try to both get my ideas copywritten and published. How can I get one or both of those things done?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by spectre800
Lulu.com.

By an ammendment to Copyright Law, anything you create is already innately copyrighted, so all you have to do is actually declare it as such.

Lulu helps you design and publish books, posters, magazines, comic books,all sorts of printed things, and then sells them in their online marketplace, which is also a part of Amazon.com

During the creation process, it asks you to copyright your work and even give it an edition number if you so choose.

The cool thing is it's free to use and create stuff. And just like CafePress they have a base price to print, and anything over that is your money to keep. And they take care of printing on demand, so there is no inventory. When someone buys something, it gets printed and shipped to them within 24 hours.

Do yourself a favor if you've got your own bank account and get a PayPal account set up online as well. That way they have a place to put your profits





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment