Sunday, January 23, 2011

What would you reccomend for some good Christian fiction authors?



Your Ad Here



Fiction
by Max Sparber

Question by healthnut: What would you reccomend for some good Christian fiction authors?

I've been reading a lot of books lately by Kathy Herman, Karen Ball, Karen Kingsbury, Lorena McCourtney, and I've read a lot of books by Melody Carlson. I'm really into reading Christian fiction. What are some good Christian fiction authors/books for reading?

Here lately I've been sort of getting into like mystery/suspense (but nothing really scary). Sometimes I like to read stuff about love but mostly just mystery/suspense.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by chattemm
his work is not mystery /suspense, but it's still good. c.s. lewis, he made the chronicles of narnia and the screwtape letters.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment