Saturday, January 22, 2011

What do you know about biore strips and acne ace?



Your Ad Here



Strips
by Zoriah

Question by Rocks Toast: What do you know about biore strips and acne ace?

I just posted on how I have blackheads, a couple people mentioned biore strips and acne ace. I saw a video on biore strips and read about acne ace. Biore strips don't look safe to me and acne ace looks suspicious. Any reviews or review sites?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Lydia
Biore strips are AMAZING. Put them on for 5-10 minutes after a hot shower (to open your pores), and your blackheads go away. In movies, they always rip them off, but you're noooot supposed to do that. You take them off gently and it takes out the dirt and blackheads on your problem areas. You can get the strips for your nose (I use them all the time), or you can get rectangle ones that you can put on your forehead, cheek, or chin.
I don't know about acne ace though.
Good luck!! (:





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment